Report Change of Address/Employer

All parties must notify the Child Support Agency of any change of address or employer within ten days. Parties are presumed to have complied with this statutory requirement. Failure to do so may result in your missing important legal documents that may affect your rights. For a child support recipient, it may also mean that you do not receive child support. For a child support payer, it may also result in a judge issuing a civil warrant for your arrest if you cannot be found otherwise.

To report a change in address or employer if your case is in Door County, contact the Door County Child Support Agency at (920) 746-2231.