COVID-19 Pfizer primary series and bivalent boosters are being offered through Public Health at no cost. To make an appointment, call 920-746-2234 or schedule online.
Please bring your vaccine card with you when you come to your appointment. To expedite the process, you may complete a consent form ahead of your appointment: COVID-19 Vaccine Consent
Door County Connect Public Transit provides NO COST rides to and from vaccine appointments within Door County. Call Door County Connect at 920-746-6944 or Door Tran at 920-743-9999
Public Health can also make a home visit to provide vaccine for individuals who are homebound. Arrangements can be made by calling 920-746-2234.
Other resources to receive a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Door County Medical Center - 323 S 18th Ave., Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- 920-746-3700 for a vaccination appointment if you are over the age of 18
- 920-746-3666 if you are under the age of 18
- Bellin Health - 311 N 3rd Ave., Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- Aurora Health Center - 1910 Alabama St., Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule for Most People
COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule for People who are Moderately or Severely Immunocompromised